During this three-day course, attendees learn the importance of mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the digital age and gain insights they can use to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). Also, we will discuss necessary steps for successful exam preparation. You’ll get needed tips and tricks from the trainer in order to become SAFe Agilist.
Е5 is Scaled Agile Bronze Transformation Partner:
The course begins by exploring the SAFe principles, derived from Lean product development, Agile development, DevOps and systems thinking. Following this, the attendees will discuss how to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value. The course focuses on the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and applying Design Thinking as part of the Agile Product Delivery core competency, and provides an opportunity to experience a PI Planning event.
Attendees also gain insights and recommendations for building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and instilling a DevOps culture. Finally, the attendees will gain an understanding of Lean Portfolio Management and the steps needed for implementing this function in their Enterprise.
- To utilise SAFe in order to scale Lean and Agile concepts and methods at large-size companies;
- To launch and support execution of Agile Release Trains;
- To identify and coordinate Value Streams;
- To manage Lean-Agile Portfolio and to prioritise in the development process based upon lucrativeness for the business;
- To understand how to mold an organization to the overall model of the process;
- To adapt Scaled Agile Framework to the available context;
- To help discover employees’ intrinsic motivation for learning;
- To support Lean-Agile transformation within the company.
Who the course is for
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- SAFe Agilist
- Development Team Leads
- Software Architects
- Testing Leads/QA Leads
- Product Owner/Business Analysis Team Leaders
- Understanding the concepts and methods of agile methodologies in software development including Scrum and Kanban.
- Understanding the issues related to scaling (i.e., either your company has a scaling issue or you, as a consultant, witness such an issue of your clients’).
At the training, we will assume that the attendees already are aware of Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and, hence, will not focus on them.
Training language: Ukrainian + materials in English
This training can also be conducted in a corporate format (also in English). For details, fill out the feedback form on the website or write to us by mail: email@example.com.