Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 6.0 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this three-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments. Also, we will discuss necessary steps for successful exam preparation.
Е5 is Scaled Agile Bronze Transformation Partner:
Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and to plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
Who the course is for
- Product Owner\Product Manager
- Business Analyst
- Delivery Manager
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Development Manager
- How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis.
- How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process.
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.
- Understanding the concepts and methods of agile methodologies in software development including Scrum and Kanban.
- Understanding the issues related to scaling (i.e., either your company has a scaling issue or you, as a consultant, witness such an issue of your clients’).
At the training, we will assume that the attendees already are aware of Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and, hence, will not focus on them.
Training language: Ukrainian + materials in English