Business Analysis Intensive Online is a basic monthly course during which you will delve into the profession of a business analyst. During 18 online lessons, we will consider a wide variety of aspects related to the work of a business analyst and the process of creating software requirements.
The course will provide trusted and working business analysis techniques, all the necessary theory, which you can utilize immediately. We will go through all the stages of a business analyst job: from identifying the people of interest to supporting the software, and preparing all the essential documents on your own.
The course is IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) certified. Having completed the course, it will allow you to get Professional development hours to become enrolled for the certification IIBA exam (35 PD hours):
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®)
- Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)
E5 accredited IIBA is Endorsed Education Provider.
We recommend Business Analysis Intensive Online for:
- those who do not work in IT yet, however, really aspires joining it and realises that one’s analytical mind will help quickly enter the profession;
- those who already are in IT as a tester, software developer, maintenance engineers and managers, who understand that business analysis is something they want to do;
- those for whom business analysis skills are essential, and those who want to have a clear understanding of how business analysis works;
- business analysists who wish to obtain the vision and practice of business analysis in the international companies as well as to learn how to put international practices of business analysis in practice.