Does a Project Manager have to be a software developer? Does he have to know how to code? These debates in IT have been going for decades. Experts have converged on the opinion that even if one is not profoundly knowledgeable in a certain language of programming, they should have a technical background, which is a must for an IT specialist.
That is exactly the reason why we are launching a practical online course which consists of 6 lessons 1,5-2 hour-long each. Upon the completion of the course, you will form a minimum of technical expertise along with the knowledge of software development processes.
Rationalisation of selling particular technical solutions set to a customer, stopping talented developers from technical perfectionism, control over rationality of technical decisions and organising collaboration between Dev and QA are only a few subjects to be worked on during the course. These topics are dictated by the challenges which project managers, business analysts, along with everyone working even indirectly on software development.
We would like to offer a free webinar: «Что должен знать ВА и РМ об архитектуре ПО»
All the participants will have access to the recordings of the lessons which they can view at any convenient time.
This training will help:
- know your technical terminology
- form teams for technical specialists in an optimal way depending on the type of product
- efficiently delegate tasks depending on specialists’ expertise
- understand and monitor the rationality of technical solutions while working on the project
- correct the evaluation and the execution of a task for the technical team specialists
- communicate in one language with your team
- optimise the software development process
- feel confident during teams’ debates
Who will benefit from it:
- Project Managers;
- Product Owners;
- Scrum Masters;
- Business analytics;
- IT Sales Managers, HR Managers, Recruiters;
- Marketers, Account Managers.
The language of the course is Ukrainian