Format: online (Zoom + Miro)
Group size: up to 20 participants (inclusive)
Duration: 3 sessions up to 5 hours each
Cost: fixed training price + license fee for each participant
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and to plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
- Product Owner\Product Manager;
- Business Analyst;
- Delivery Manager;
- SAFe Program Consultant;
- Development Manager.
What Attendees Get:
- Course materials;
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) exam;
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform;
- Course certificate of completion.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course;
- Experience working in a SAFe environment;
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications.
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.