• Corporate training Business Analysis

    Corporate training Business Analysis

Corporate training Business Analysis

Business Analysis is a practical corporate training duration and content of which is formed depending on the requirements of a particular company. The course will help improve or build the processes of business analysis from scratch, it will help to develop an efficient product or manage outsourcing projects using the best world practices.

The training is built on a variety of practical tasks of solving real cases of a company, hence, the employees will be able to implement 100% of the knowledge once the course is completed.

As the training proceeds, we focus on the issue of how requirements to a product or a project are formed, what is the role of a business analyst in this process, which artifacts and approaches should be used in the work by a business analyst, how to cooperate and interact with stakeholders and development teams.

30 % of the course is its theory and the remaining 70 % is practical tasks. The major emphasis is made on the key tools in the work of a business analyst, as well as on a variety of practical cases. Real cases brought by the participants are considered too.

Along the course, we share a vast number of internal documents and templates for a successful project management. The knowledge itself is provided in a very comprehensible and applicable way, so that the participants can apply it right away.

An example of a course programme

(can be customized to the client’s needs)

1. Introduction. Overall information on the software development process, the role of a business analysis and the requirements in this process
  • Software development life cycle
  • Allocation of the roles on software development project
  • Definition of the terms ‘business analysis’ and ‘business analyst’
  • Software development requirements, levels of requirements
2. The main task of a business analyst – communication with a client
  • Meeting your client, building rapport, maintaining good relationship with a client
  • The beginning of analysis – analysis of the root cause and the interested parties. Why identifying the root cause and interested parties is critically important, and how to effectively organize identification of them
  • Customer Journey map
  • AS IS / TO BE analysis
  • Stakeholders analysis techniques
  • Elicitation of the requirements – a daily analytical work. How to do it efficiently and qualitatively
  • Stages of the elicitation process
  • Elicitation techniques: interview, brainstorming, observation, requirements workshops, etc.
  • Selling to the customer and presentation skills
3. Creating of analytical artifacts – the process of documentation
  • Documentation of a new level and format
  • High-level requirements: Vision of a product, business requirements documentation, technical tasks according to ‘ the best practice’
  • Requirements specification: user story, use cases, functional and non-functional specification, software specification requirements according to various templates
  • Modelling requirements with the help of UML
  • UI prototyping
4. Communication with the team and supporting the development team
  • Task breakdown
  • Estimation of the analytical work expenditure, and taking part in the estimation of software expenditure
  • Daily support of the team, work during the development process with a client and a team
  • Change management while working with requirements
5. Continuous improvement of the business analysis process
Contact us
Leave your contact details and your request and we will get back to you shortly.







    Sign up for our newsletter
    Get the latest info with our monthly newsletter